FELICITAS ORDÁS @ FELICITAS HAIR
Felicitas Ordás is the artistic director of FELICITAS HAIR. Based in the city of Mataró, she is the owner of one of the most avant-garde hairdressing and beauty salons in the area, which features cutting-edge hairdressing technology. As well as being a founding member and the President of Club Figaro, she also writes her own blog, www.byfelicitas.com, in collaboration with Revlon Professional. In it, she writes about her experiences in salons around the world, her interviews with some of the most distinguished hairdressers around, explains some of the tricks of the trade and posts tutorials about her work. As you can imagine, the blog has many followers and is a great success.
Felicitas has attended many courses and seminars with the best professionals from around the world. The years of experience have helped her to make a name for herself in the world of hairdressing, and enabled her to create cut and colour collections every year, as well as participating in major events worldwide.
In 2016, her remarkable talent took her to London, where she participated in one of the most important hairdressing shows in the world: the ALTERNATIVE HAIR SHOW.
In 2014 Felicitas promoted, with the collaboration of Revlon Professional, the creation of the Women’s Forum for the Beauty Sector. An annual event in which issues related to the empowerment and development of women from this professional sector are raised.
In 2017 she exhibited her collection Zaha in the first architectural building that Gaudí built: the museum “La Nau Gaudi” (Mataró).
Her work has earned her numerous recognitions and awards, among which stand out her AIPP award for best video (she was the first Spanish woman to win in this category), and after having been nominated five consecutive times, the title of Spanish Hairdresser of the Year from Club Figaro.
- Nominated for the Puig and Cadafalch Award (Design and architecture) (2006-2007)
- Entrepreneur of the Year at the prestigious Global Salon Business Awards (2008)
- Barcelona Capital Prize for Hairdressing for publicising the name of the Catalan capital (2009)
- Finalist at the AIPP Awards 2007
- Finalist at the AIPP Awards 2008
- Finalist at the AIPP Awards 2011
- Winner AIPP Awards Best Video Category with the collection SUBLIMINAL (2010-2011)
- Finalist at the AIPP Awards 2012
- Spanish Hairdresser of the Year Finalist, Club Fígaro (2013-2014)
- Finalist at the AIPP Awards 2014
- Spanish Hairdresser of the Year Award from Club Fígaro (2014-2015)
- Finalist at the AIPP Awards 2016